Martindale Station & Creek 1878. Troedel, Charles Co.
Charles Co Troedel

Martindale Station & Creek 1878

Chromolithograph  
15.5 x 20.5 cm  
after Richard Wendel  


Signed in the plate R. Wendel; printed below image C. TROEDEL & CO. LITH. SYDNEY


Martindale Station is in the Hunter River District, NSW.  From 1860-75 it was owned by Mr. James White.  In 1875 he sold it to his brother Mr Edward White. 

Item #2846

Price: $950.00

See all items by ,